Areas of Expertise
Sharon A. Burnheimer joined the Catanese Group in 2006 as the Firm Administrator. She is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the firms Johnstown and Pittsburgh locations. In addition she is responsible for the human resource aspects of the firm, and also oversees the information technology and marketing projects of the firm.
Mrs. Burnheimer offers Human Resources consulting services to our clients including employment search, employee handbooks, benefit plans, and development of job descriptions. Mrs. Burnheimer brings extensive experience in the area of Human Resources from the health and dental care arena.
Eductaion and Credentials
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Robert Morris University
- Masters in Human Resources, St. Francis University - Thesis - Reverse Discrimination in the Workplace.
Memberships in Professional and Civic Organizations
- Society of Human Resource Professionals
- Cambria-Somerset Human Resources Association, Past President
- Westmont Hilltop Soccer Boosters, President
- Participates annually in Light up the Night Walk for Leukemia Lymphoma Society